Sunday, July 7, 2013

16- In Which Things Die

Dane: [Thug 1] "Grr. Filthy aristocrats."
Joe: [OOC] Anyone want to hear my version of the Aristocrats joke?
Soo: [OOC] My therapist got a second hour of pay out me from the last time you told it.
Dane: [GM] The first thug, shaking off the wound, charges at the group, swinging his lead pipe at Mari's head.
Ian: [OOC] Gonna use Daring Counter for this one. 
[Rules] Daring Counter allows a character to subtract from their defense on an incoming melee attack to attempt a counter-attack at the same time.
Dane: [GM] Noted. Attack time.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS. 
Dane: [GM] The attack clocks Mari hard in the head.
Joe: [OOC] I'm really enjoying this game. I'm excited to be a part of it.
[Mari Shasho] TAKES 19 DAMAGE FROM [Lead Pipe] USED BY [Thug 1]
Ian: [OOC] Dammit dammit dammit. Okay my turn. Counter attack.
[Ian] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] As the attack strikes Mari in the head, she manages to swing a fist into the thugs head as well.   
[Thug 1] TAKES 10 DAMAGE FROM [Unarmed Attack] USED BY [Mari Shasho]
Dane: [GM] The thug falls to the ground dead!  
Joe: [OOC] Kyle is up next. Can we just assume he's going to miss so I can get back up on my feet and prepare to rip these guys apart?
Dane: [Thug 2] "Yer gonna pay fer that!"
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Pff, I'm usually the one paying for everything anyhow."
Joe: [GR-210] The glorious golden god-bot winces at this weak attempt at witty repartee.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] I kinda considered that one good.
Dane: [GM] The second thug charges forward, holding up his pistol with both hands and letting loose a series of shots.
Dane: [GM] Flurry of Shots targeting Kali
[Rules] Flurry of Shots applies a penalty to a ranged attack to make three attacks instead.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The first two bullets of the three-shot attack whiz past the group entirely. The third one clips Kali in the shoulder. 
[Kali dVostog] TAKES 5 DAMAGE FROM [Outlander Holdout] USED BY [Thug 2] 
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "Ma'am!"
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "That ain't how ya shoot boy." Bailey spins his revolvers. "I'll show you how it's done!"
Joe: [OOC] Yeah Kyle. Show them how a professional shoots Soo. I'm confident in you.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Fires off a several shots from both of his revolvers.
Kyle: [OOC] Flurry of Shots, dual wielding version, targetting um.. Thug 3. He's still clean. 
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Bailey unleashes a flurry of shots from his pair of revolvers. Most of the shots fail to connect, but two clip the thug.
[Thug 3] TAKES 4 DAMAGE FROM [Army SA and Army SA] USED BY [Bailey Hunt]
Kyle: [OOC] SERIOUSLY?!
Joe: [OOC] The dice gods can humor you by letting you hit. They won't let you also have high damage rolls. 
Ian: [OOC] I guess you can't have your cake and deal extensive damage to it to.
Soo: [OOC] I think my soul took damage from that expression. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment