Monday, July 22, 2013

18- In Which Bodies Hit the Floor

Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey staggers back to his feet and looks around at his wounded comrades. He ambles weakly over to Mari and rolls her over to apply some medical paste to her wounds.
Kyle: [OOC] Gonna use the med paste on my character sheet with my Heal check. 
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS. 
Dane: [GM] Mari's wounds are far too substantial to recover through the use of med paste, but she's stabilized.
Dane: [GM] Mari is still incapacitated, but no longer dying.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "Ugg... When you get to a certain point, you just stop feeling the pain..."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali gets up as well and begins to look around, no doubt that scene made a big crowd.
Dane: [GM] Indeed, a large number of people are starting to show up and you can hear the sound of a motorcar making it's way up the road to you. The faint police siren tells you it's probably the cops.
Joe: [GR-210] "Oh good, officers of the law. Now I can explain to them how you foolish fleshpuppets caused me to be destroyed."
Ian: [OOC] Um, didn't GR-210 blow himself up.
Joe: [OOC] Because you fools actually tried to have a fight instead of using all of your turns to pick me up so I could kill them. You didn't even THINK of the consequences of your actions did you? DID YOU?!
Soo: [OOC] Ian, I've known Joe long enough to know that his actions are like a natural disaster: they're less the fault of the thing in question and more the fault of those who did nothing to prepare for them. If I had known Joe was capable of exploding, I would have damn well spent my time trying to get him up.
Ian: [OOC] Wait, you're defending this?
Soo: [OOC] Oh hell no. I'm just saying that at this point in my life, I've accepted certain things.
Dane: [GM] The police car parts the crowd around you and two men get out of it. One is a man of about 30 in a police uniform and the other is a man with a large moustache and sideburns wearing a suit and hat.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Baily staggers to stay upright and snaps a causal salute. "Err, afternoon officer..."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali picks up Mari's body and looks to the officers. "These men attacked us. My steam mech malfunctioned and exploded in the conflict. My servant has been severely injured.
Dane: [Detective Bron] The detective in the suit looks at Kali, immediately surmising who she is by her clothing. "Officer Colt, this is the noblewoman who came in this morning. Hurry up and attend to her wounds boy!"
Dane: [Officer Colt] The younger officer salutes. "Right away sir!" He hustles over to Kali and takes Mari out of her arms.
Joe: [OOC] Geez Ian, little Mr. 'Unconsious and Nearly Dying for Attention'
Dane: [Officer Colt] Then the officer promptly plops Mari on the ground without much pretense and begins to check Kali's wounds. "You'll be alright ma'am. Just some minor burns.
Ian: [OOC] My body is about as hurt as the game mechanics will allow, but now you're targeting my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment