Monday, August 11, 2014

140- Sweet, Sweet Fan-Art

Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari hefts the crystal and loot. "I guess we should head on back to town now, right?"
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali walks over and points back towards the cult camp. "I'm all for letting this day end. It has been rather silly, all things being considered."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey strolls along, adjusting his shoulders. "I reckon Grandmaster Trant'll want this thing quickly."
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] Beefstorm walks along, scanning the horizon for threats. 
Joe: [OOC] Oh right, new scene, that means Techie can pull out another useful item.
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "Hey Techie, can you like, produce a car to take us back to town faster?
Dane: [Techie] "Why in the name of insanity would I be able to 'produce' a car?"
Joe: [OOC] Her ability to produce items is limited by rarity. A common motorcar is well within her range.
Dane: [OOC] Thematically, that skill represents her having the right tools for various jobs. It's a Batman utility-belt sort of system. She can't just produce a car at random.
Joe: [OOC] So have her produce the keys for one and we'll find it along the way.
Dane: [GM] That is stupid and I'm not playing along.
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "You're the worst follower ever. You do know that, right?"
Dane: [Techie] Techie just looks confused.
Kyle: [OOC] Why are you in such a rush to get back to camp anyhow? 
Joe: [OOC] Last time we were walking back to camp from a mission for Grandmaster Trant, Soo decided to murder my character. I'd like to get back to the safety of being surrounded by apocalyptic cultists.
Soo: [OOC] Last time we were walking back from a mission for Grandmaster Trant you murdered a child and a village full of people.
Joe: [OOC] Good times, good times.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali is starting to feel a curious urge to smother her own brother with a pillow.
Ian: [OOC] I'd advise against making this into a habit, Soo.
Soo: [OOC] I'm just fooling around. I would never let my personal feelings about a player effect how I play my character.
Kyle: [OOC] And that doodle of Kali tackling Lord Beefstorm with a butterfly knife was?
Soo: [OOC] Purely fan-art. Sweet, sweet fan-art.
Dane: [GM] On second thought, there's totally an abandoned truck over there and Techie can produce a tool kit to hotwire it. Hotwire it quickly before something bad happens.
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "We're gonna call it the Beefmobile!"
Kyle: [OOC] No we are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment