Wednesday, October 16, 2013

21- Do As I Don't Say

Dane: [GM] We all good with just skipping ahead to tomorrow morning? Want to get back to the plot.
Soo: [OOC] I was planning on doing SO MUCH character development, but sure, why the hell not. Real meaningful stuff about my backstory and motivations. Pouring it all out like some kind of emotional, pathos-laden faucet.
Kyle: [OOC] Soo, you okay? I think I could hear you grinding your teeth through your post.
Soo: [OOC] Let's just say certain people who shall remain nameless did certain things which shall remain unspoken-of and that I'm only here today for the benefit of everyone else to keep the game going.
Ian: [OOC] It was Joe.
Soo: [OOC] WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS.
Ian: [OOC] He checked out a bunch of lab materials from the campus supplies using her ID card. Since some of it could be used for making explosives, she had to spend the night talking to campus security and the local police.
Soo: [OOC] WHICH SHALL REMAIN UNSPOKEN-OF.
Joe: [OOC] To be fair, the prank I pulled off with all that nitrogen was worth it.
Ian: [OOC] You did it to me and I beg to differ.
Dane: [GM] Anyway...
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey gets out of bed and cracks his back. He slept in his change of clothes, just in case. He puts his boots on and looks around. "Up an' attem yall. We gotta keep looking for...
Kyle: [OOC] Err who is that guy we're supposed to be looking for?
Dane: [GM] Dillon Johnson, rising star businessman and kidnapping victim.
Joe: [OOC] I just remember by calling him Pickle Penis.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Dillon Johnson.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali gets out of bed, her long hair hanging off her like a sheet over her eyes. She promptly picks out an understated dress to wear with a somewhat shortened skirt for action scene benefits. "So right you are Mr. Hunt. I'll go change and meet you all downstairs." She puts GR-210's head into a satchel bag and slings it over her shoulder. "I shall carry the head until we can find a suitable replacement body for it."
Joe: [GR-210] "No! Don't leave me with the fleshy female. What if the bag slips open! What if I see... things..." the magnificent robo-cranium whimpers.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Oh hush now GR, the only you're going to see until we get you a new body is the pattern inside my satchelbag." Kali walks out the door, accidentally smacking the bag hard against the door jamb on the way out.
Joe: [OOC] Ow, my fourth wall.
Ian: [OOC] I'm recovered enough to get up yes?
Dane: [GM] Yeah. You'll still be a bit slow though.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari ambles out of bed weakly, clearly still in a lot of pain. "Ugg, this is going to take some time..." She pulls on some socks and puts her sandals on. Mari clearly doesn't get cold very often since her idea of winter clothing is simply a woolen poncho and socks along with her usual clothes.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Feelin' any better at all Mari? We can leave you behind for the day, le'cha take it easy.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "Nah Bailey I'm good. Little slow, but good."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey goes over to Mari and lets her sling a shoulder of him. "Well still, lets getcha some fresh bandages an' such."
Joe: [OOC] Hurry up and kiss.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] While walking downstairs after changing, Kali stops to fix her boot a little and accidentally drops her satchel down the stairs.
Joe: [OOC] It's not 'accidental' if YOU type it.
Ian: [OOC] Captain, this fourth wall isn't going to take much more damage. Abandon ship.
Kyle: [OOC] Belay that order helmsman, this is the closest to happy I've been all week.
Dane: [Detective Bron] The detective from the night before is downstairs when Kali arrives. He walks over to the dropped bag and picks it up, handing it to Kali as she descends the stairs. He's clearly cleaned himself up since last night, no doubt because he has to speak to a noblewoman. "Good morning Lady dVostog. Are you able to speak? I simply wish to get my needed questions out of the way so you can go about your day uninterrupted."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali smiles at the officer, her guard down somewhat. "Of course detective. I appreciate you meeting me so soon" she says.
Soo: [OOC] Its not part of Kali's character sheet but I personally have Weakness (Ass-kissing) -5. Is there somewhere to sit nearby?
Dane: [GM] There's a small sitting area here in the lobby with some couches and whatnot.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali sits herself down on the couch and sets GR's head down on her lap so he can see.
Dane: [Detective Bron] Bron sits down across from Kali and looks at GR-210's head. "I'm terribly sorry, on behalf of the MacGruder company, for what happened to your steam-mech in our city. Rest assured that the needed forms for restitution are already being processed. I hope your servant is doing better as well."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "She is recovering well. Sturdy girl. You needed to know why I was in town, yes?"
Dane: [Detective Bron] "Yes milady. We were told you were arriving on some manner of business, but we didn't know what. We just want to make sure a woman of your status and her entourage receive all the help they can get from the company."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Yes well I'm currently on something of an investigation. A businessman named Dillon Johnson has gone missing, kidnapped actually. A lead told us he either is being held here or has passed through" she explains.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey walks down the stairs, helping Mari along and joins the rest of the group. "Hullo there officer" he says as he sits down.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari slouches into the couch in a relaxed way to ease the pain.
Dane: [Detective Bron] Bron eyes the cowboy and his friend with a far less trusting eye than he spared Kali. "Good day um... Well yes. While I assure you milady that the typical degree of criminal activity in this city is near-nothing, I can assure you the full support of our police in the investigation."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "Any locals known ta' be up ta no good?" Bailey asks.
Dane: [Detective Bron] "There's been a small ground swell movement" Bron says "to unionize the workforce here. Petty squabbling really." He adjusts his shirt's sleeve. "But I doubt they would have anything to do with an out-of-town kidnapping case. They simply are too focused on the local matter. Please avoid them. They have a nasty distaste for their um.. betters."
Soo: [OOC] We were told not to do something, so that means we go do it right?
Joe: [OOC] Soo you're learning so fast. I'd cry if the nitrogen hadn't damaged my tear ducts.

No comments:

Post a Comment