Monday, November 11, 2013

32- They Can't All be Good Ones

Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "Ack, dang it. We gotta git those guys down before things git bad."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali drops to the snow behind a tree. "They shot you in the arm and they're probably correcting their aim. I think this already constitutes 'git bad'."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari starts warming up a fireball spell. [Fireblast 2]
Dane: [GM] We should probably like, you know roll initiative and all that. I got a new app for it if everyone's cool with me keeping track.
Soo: [OOC] Sure.
Kyle: [OOC]  Dice that aren't mine tend to be kinder to me.
Joe: [OOC] I'm fine.
Ian: [OOC] Go for it.
Dane: [GM] Okay, I rolled initiatives. It's going to be Soo > Joe > Shooter 1 > Ian > Shooter 2 > Kyle
Joe: [OOC] I agree that Ian is probably less than either of those guys, but I think I'm certainly greater than Soo.
Soo: [OOC] In BMI maybe.
Dane: [GM] You know damn well what I meant.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali looks around in a bit of a panic. "Damn it, there's no way my pistol is going to hit that far away. Oh well!" Kali whips around from the tree briefly and snaps off a shot with her pistol.
[Soo] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Your shot is wide, but only slightly. You can hear the bullet plink off the stonework of the temple entrance.
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 begins skittering across the snow towards the shooters.
Dane: [GM] It'll take you like, 3 turns to run that far, you know.
Joe: [OOC] I'd rather start than hang out with the useless-ateers over here: woundy, missy and long-spell casty.
Ian: [OOC] That last one felt forced.
Dane: [GM] One of the shooters fires off a shot, which blows a hole in the snow behind GR-210.
Dane: [GM] Little bastard has an absurd defense at this range. Anyhow Ian, I'm going to count that pre-intiative casting warm up. Ding, fries are done.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari hops out from behind the tree-cover and lobs a fireball overhand towards the two shooters, aiming to land it between them.
[Ian] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The fireball flings over the snow field and toward the shooters. It doesn't quiet make it and explodes on the snowy ground between you and them. The blast clearly effects them though as one begins to run towards the group (Shooter 1), his snow clothes aflame. The other one keeps shooting.
Dane: [GM] Shooter 2 keeps up the heat, firing off a shot at Mari.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Which misses.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey whips out his pistol, holding his shoulder with his other and. "Time to light 'em up." He fires at the man who is on fire.
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The shot goes wide and misses the man.
Joe: [OOC] After that one-liner, you deserved that.
Kyle: [OOC] They can't all be good ones.
Ian: [OOC] Just like your rolls.
Kyle: [OOC] I know where you live Ian, or 'will have lived' if you keep that up.
Soo: [OOC] Don't worry honey, if he tries to kill you, you'll have a good 20-30 minutes to call for help while he misses you.
Kyle: [OOC] Why are we suddenly picking on me now?
Ian: [OOC] I'm just excited it's not me for once.
Joe: [OOC] This is the high-point Ian, it's all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment