Friday, November 22, 2013

37- Soo's Little Crazy Moment

Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali looks around the lit end of the hallway.
Dane: [GM] You stand on a landing with a set of stairs in front of you. The stairs are part of a grand staircase that goes down through the middle of a very large chamber decorated with burning lanterns. The lamps are all contemporary gas lamps rather than anything that looks like it belongs in a tomb. There are several doors down on the ground level of the room, all sealed.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari scoots down the stairs, waving her shotgun around defensively as she does.
Joe: [OOC] You're just mentioning it to rub it in.
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 skitters down the stairs. "This room appears to be large."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey saunters down the stairs with his hands in his pockets, staring at the robot head.
Joe: [OOC] What? You think it's always easy coming up with insightful dialogue?
Dane: [GM] Down on the ground level, you see lots of equipment that looks modern: surveying gear, mining equipment, etc..
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "Hmm, all this mining and surveying stuff. I guess that's why they came to Colton as a striking-out point."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey sighs. "We ain't gettin' paid fer Johnson, I think. Maybe we can sell some'a this 'ere stuff to cut our losses."
Dane: [GM] As you stand around talking, one of the stone doors in the room (the one furthest from you) creaks open and two men in snow gear come running out of it. They look panicked.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali snaps off a shot at one of them with her pistol!
[Soo] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Um... damn. Okay. You shoot one of the panicked men and he falls to the ground dead from a bullet to the ol brain-pan.
Joe: [OOC] What the fuck Soo?
Soo: [OOC] Huh?
Kyle: [OOC] Well, I guess to be fair, we probably should have clarified who there were first.
Soo: [OOC] I thought these were the bad guys.
Joe: [OOC] They almost certainly are, but they're panicking. Evil characters only start running away when a bigger problem presents itself.
Soo: [OOC] So I may have just shot a heads-up to something bad that's about to happen?
Ian: [OOC] It's okay Soo, there's still another guy.
Joe: [OOC] That detail aside though, I'm very proud of you Soo. You shot someone without even vaguely considering their value alive, like the sack of prizes they are. 
Soo: [OOC] Your approval fills me with shame and disgust.
Dane: [GM] That other guy is now shooting off a sub-machine gun at you.
Dane: [GM] Not to jump that on you, but I figured Soo's little crazy moment counted as a surprise round, so I did the intiative order for the rest of this half-assed combat: Guy > Mari > Bailey > GR-210 > Kali.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The gun fires a spray of bullets that manages to miss you guys, probably from the distance.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "Time for some er... information gathering." She runs forward and slides on a knee towards the man, firing off the shotgun.
Joe: [OOC] Murder-Blood the Truth-Knower. Respect it or I swear I'll take off your giblets.
[Ian] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Your... bizzare choice of parkour while operating a shotgun pays off and you blast the man backwards into the wall, his chest bursting red with shot.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "Mari, we gotta discuss yer def'nition a infermation gathrin'."
Joe: [GR-210] "I contest your opinion, Cowboy. We now have in depth information on what that guy at for lunch and how well it digested. If I'm allowed proper time to dissect the body, we could advance the sciences of torture and medicine, in that order, drastically."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali pants and puts her pistol away, as if a bit disgusted with it.
Joe: [OOC] Let's give the SMG to Kali in celebration of her new lack of human decency. I'm so proud of you Soo. You'll be my little murderous attack-Soo. You can come live at my house and study how to be a gaming-dick with me. I'll feed you and change your litter box every week. You can even sleep on the floor.
Kyle: [OOC] Somehow I think the wife would oppose that Joe.
Joe: [OOC] Fine, fine. She can sleep on Ian's floor instead. I think he's into that sort of thing.
Soo: [OOC] Why do the worst things discussed about me happen when I'm not talking at all?
Ian: [OOC] I think there's a sort of perpetual pecking-order contest. If you're not actively shitting on someone, you become the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment