Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30- GM-Seppuku

Dane: [GM] The snow along the southern trail is fairly shallow and walking is not anywhere as hard as it might have been at another time of the year. The wind is whipping, however and that's making it seem colder than it probably is. You are currently walking across a wide-open area. The town is now too far away to see and the treeline and mountains loom ahead.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari pulls her scarf up over her face. "This isn't exactly as bad as I expected."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali nods and walks alongside her. "I'm glad we decided to buy some cold-weather gear though, all the same."
Joe: [GR-210] GR is currently riding on Kali's shoulder since the snow would certainly be too unsupporting of his robo-spider legs. "The wizard-woman is illogical. She is a pyromancer and therefore has access to a spell that regulates her body temperature. She could theoretically be doing this hike naked."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari turn as she walks and cocks an eyebrow at GR-210. 
Joe: [GR-210] "I said theoretically."
Joe: [OOC] I can't have been the only person thinking it.
Kyle: [OOC] YOU WERE.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey keeps checking his weapons as he walks. "Snow is moisture, moisture is bad fer powder. Bad fer guns in general."
Joe: [OOC] Shush, there's no rulebook rule for weather effecting weapons. Don't give Dane ideas. Ideas lead to thoughts. Thoughts lead to stuff.
Soo: [OOC] So the rulebook doesn't cover everything and a lot is left to the GM? Is that kind of like how we haven't eaten in like, days and none of us are starving to death? I mean, we didn't even buy trail rations for this hike. Kali's probably burning a lot of calories.
Joe: [OOC] SOO!
Soo: [OOC] What?
Joe: [OOC] STUFF!
Dane: [GM] To be fair, I've been so distracted trying to keep this plot on track, I kinda stopped caring about non-drama nitpicks. Besides, Soo is loaded so I kinda just figured you guys were mooching dinner off her all the time.
Kyle: [OOC] Sir you are a benevolent and kind deity. Please tell me which direction I should face while I sacrifice chickens in your GM-ly honor.
Dane: [GM] Anyhow, Mari and Kali, you notice something odd along the trail up ahead in the snow.
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 attacks the odd something if it is alive, or steals the odd something if it is shiny. If it is neither alive nor shiny, GR-210 does nothing.
Dane: [GM] You can't offer a fork in RP.
Kyle: [OOC] It's actually kind of impressive. Joe just summed up his entire, base animal intelligence as a tabletop gamer in one statement.
Ian: [OOC] I think it kind of sums up most tabletop gamers, I think the rest of us just mask it better.
Joe: [OOC] What is a tabletop gamer? I miserable little pile of urges!
Ian: [OOC] I don't think the reference made much sense, but I appreciate it's inclusion.
Dane: [GM] Soo, Ian is lost. Can you please have your character act on this? Please? I'll be your bitch for life. I'll even bring you matar paneer every week. I'll be your matar paneer bitch.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali walks up ahead to the thing she noticed.
Dane: [GM] The disturbance is a set of footprints in the snow. A decently sized group actually. The trail is a little worn down by the wind.
Soo: [OOC] Wait a shit, how did you know I like matar paneer? I never mentioned that.
Dane: [GM] Ian mentioned you guys went out for Indian last night while we were at study group.
Joe: [OOC] G... gasp! *accusing pointing!*
Soo: [OOC] It wasn't a date.
Joe: [OOC] *ACCUSING FUCKING POINTING*
Dane: [GM] And there goes the plot again.
Kyle: [OOC] Technically this time, it's your fault.
Dane: [GM] Indeed Kyle. If the group get's off track, the GM must bring it back. If the GM gets off track there is only one recourse...
Kyle: [OOC] You don't mean?
Dane: [GM] Yes. GM-Seppuku. I must go wash myself, write a final house rule on clean parchment, then put on my finest World of Warcaft shirt and solemnly bludgeon myself to death with the rulebook of my choosing.
Joe: [OOC] I nominate Kyle to be the witness, since I doubt you could get Soo or Ian out of each other's mouths long enough to do it.
Ian: [OOC] Soo I'm starting to think we should just stop being friends. Not for any reason related to us, I just think we might kill Dane in a roundabout way.

No comments:

Post a Comment