Friday, May 23, 2014

111- Not a Jedi

Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] Beefstorm walks towards Trant's part of the compound. "Now come on everyone, we shouldn't keep the Grandmaster waiting. I can tell you some stories about when Kali and I were children on the way."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Wil- Lord Beefstorm, I really don't appreciate you making things up about me like that. We had a perfectly good childhood together."
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "You're right sis, I shouldn't play games like that."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari gives Kali a big hug. "I knew you weren't that bad of a person."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Beefstorm just likes to fool around, sometimes in fashions I don't understand."
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] Beefstorm walks off. "I try to fool around for both of us. The last time Kali fooled around, she killed her college roommate while experimenting with erotic asphyxiation."
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
[Ian] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Sigh. Yep, you believe that one too.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey raises an eyebrow at Kali. "Didn't think ya had that sorta side to ya Kali. Ain't my thing."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari shuffles off a bit.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "You can't possibly believe that! Right Mari?"
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "Oh oh I don't Kali, of course not! Um... I just think I would rather be able to move away at a moment's notice for... some reason.
Soo: [OOC] This is effing ridiculous.
Dane: [GM] I swear to Gygax Soo I'm adding every penalty on the planet to these rolls. There's more negatives on this math than a government expense report. 
Ian: [OOC] I think deception isn't exactly mind control like this.
Joe: [OOC] False. Deception is the most common form of mind control. Ooh hey! What if I start convincing Mari that Kali is going to kill her and that she should strike first. 
Kyle: [OOC] You wouldn't. Okay... you WOULD, but you shouldn't.
Joe: [OOC] Oh what a difference that one consonant at the front can make... but no. I wouldn't end this fun that quickly.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali rubs her temple and wonders if her karma can handle two murders in one day.
Dane: [GM] Back at Grandmaster Trant's office he's quite pleased with your work. "Kittens, I'm just elated with your work handling those infidels. It's such a shame that your friend didn't make it. At least he passed on serving the glory of the Order and thus is entitled to the riches of Heaven."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "But 'e was a robot."
Dane: [GM] "Oh right. Guess he's gone forever then. Appletinis anyone? In loving memory of course. When word came back to the camp about your exploits, I'm afraid that maid you had with you ran off quite upset. The poor dear must have really liked that robot..."
Dane: [GM] The best part of today: the fact GR dying means I don't have to RP Danielle ever again.
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "I'm sure she'll be okay."
Dane: [GM] Trant tilts his head. "Oh right. I was meaning to ask about you. Um... who the heck are you and why are you in my office?"
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "I've always been here. I was here when you sent the rest of the group on the mission. I'm Kali's brother who followed her along because of her habit of killing innocent people. I just want to make sure she's being managed."
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Trant nods. "Oh right. Now I remember. Given your sister's devotion to the Order, it's so good of you to be willing to help mend her darker ways. You're a good person."
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "I certainly am." 
Ian: [OOC] So now he's a Jedi too...
Joe: [OOC] He's not a Jedi, but if he said he was one, you would believe him.
Kyle: [OOC] There's got to be some way to overcome this.
Dane: [GM] I'm trying dammit! I'm trying. Do you have ANY idea how many rule PDFs I have open right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment