Wednesday, March 12, 2014

82- One-Armed Wonder

Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult gestures back down the hold. "Tell you friends to drop their weapons and come out with their hands up."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Um, guys... Dr. Himmult is here and he's got a lot of people with guns and he wants you to put down your weapons and come out with your hands up or he's probably going to shoot me."
Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult rubs his temple in aggravation. "I didn't ask you to give them your life story you idiotic noblewoman!"
Joe: [GR-210] GR looks up the shaft to the surface. "Well! Maybe I don't want to! Maybe My weapons are more valuable to me than Kali's life. Did you ever think of that Mr. Smarty-pants?"
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali eeps. "GR! You don't even have a weapon!"
Dane: [GM] The soldier holding a gun on Kali shoves it into the side of her face to shut her up.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey kicks GR-210 hard.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari kicks him too, just to be sure.
Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult leans down by the hole. "Oh, so you really don't care about her? And why is that?"
Joe: [GR-210] Rolls around on the floor. "Because she's a snotty rich noblewoman pain-in-the-ass. I could have had a body by now but she didn't buy me one! Can you believe that?!"
Soo: [OOC] Hey you didn't remind me!
Joe: [OOC] And you didn't remind me to remind you!
Ian: [OOC] This is starting to blur the IC/OOC line a bit.
Kyle: [OOC] Wait a tick I think GR-210 is on to something here.
Soo: [OOC] So Dane, when Kali dies do I just make a new character? Do I show up right there or do you weave it into the plot?
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "Nah GR, dun go whinin' bout the aff'lent little miss. She's likely tah 'ave 'er thugs beat us up again!"
Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult looks up at Kali and sneers a bit and looks back down. "Tell me gentlemen, what if I told you that we might just be on the same side of this little conflict?"
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari just seems confused.
Soo: [OOC] You and me both, dear.
Joe: [GR-210] "I'm listening. Would it mean getting back at her?"
Dane: [GM] "Getting back at all of them."
Joe: [GR-210] "Bring me and my lads up to the surface. We have something to discuss."
Dane: [GM] The soldiers up top help everyone to the surface. You're all now standing on the stone platform with Dr. Himmult. Kali and the soldiers are on the other side.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Oh, hello everyone. Nice of you to join us. Tea? Scones?"
Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult paces slowly around the group. "What if I told you that there was a way to return the world to how it was? A world where the only authority over man was the divine authority of the gods themselves?"
Joe: [OOC] Wait, did my sarcasm actually fork the event?
Dane: [GM] I was planning an evil monologue here. I just figured you guys gave me a good way of doing it.
Kyle: [OOC] Seems so.
Ian: [OOC] Oh I think I'm getting it.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "A world where I wouldn't have to be a servant to some self-important bum with no day-job?"
Dane: [GM] "The Cult of the Creators can bring this world about. We can bring about a world where only gods and men exist. No nobles, no houses and no Imperia. Look around you! Every problem in this world rests at their feet and it is us,the lower classes who have to clean it up! War, poverty, crime!"
Joe: [GR-210] "I think me and the lads are on-board for this kind of project. We've been discussing ways of getting rid of the One-Armed Wonder over there for months!"
Dane: [GM] "Unleashing the wrath of the Creators in Colton was only a taste of what the divines can do. A corrupt mining town where the interests of the wealthy few ruled. It was a perfect test run."
Kyle: [OOC] I'd point out that everyone died horrifically regardless of social standing but I don't want to break his stride here.
Ian: [OOC] It's an evil monologue. I don't think you can stop it even if you wanted to.
Soo: [OOC] You're just having fun with this, aren't you?
Joe: [OOC] Oh a goddamn blast, babe.
Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult smiles and walks over to Mari. "You are Lady d'Vostog's servant girl, are you not?"
Ian: [Mari Sasho] Mari nods. "I can't wait to end this world and usher in a new one!"
Kyle: [OOC] Can I go on record as stating that Mari is a very unconvincing cultist.
Ian: [OOC] Just trying to press our advantage here.
Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult pulls out a small handgun. "Then I will allow you the honors. Take this and use it to usher in our perfect world."
Ian: [Mari Sasho] "Oh I have a shotgun, it's much better."
Dane: [GM] "No you idiot! I meant use it to shoot Lady d'Vostog! Free yourself and set this revolution in motion! Unless of course, you WANT to use the shotgun. I would be fine with that."
Soo: [OOC] I don't like where this is going.
Joe: [OOC] At least it's not Bailey. Knowing him and his rolls an execution-style shooting would take five clips and a lunchbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment