Friday, March 14, 2014

83- Plan B

Dane: [GM] Dr. Himmult smiles. "Go on, do it. Let those who have the most to gain be the ones who start the revolution."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari winces a little and holds the gun up and aims it at Kali.
Ian: [OOC] Shit, I think I've worked myself into a corner here.
Soo: [OOC] I'm not specifically sure what to do, but I generally favor any plan that involves me living.
Kyle: [OOC] Well, Joe?
Joe: [OOC] What?
Ian: [OOC] This is kind of when you pull one of your lazy-but-brilliant plans out of your ass and ruin Dane's fun.
Joe: [OOC] Ahem! We're trying NOT to hurt someone. My thought-craft is based purely on ending lives. We're outside of my specialization.
Ian: [OOC] I got it! Mari will shoot AT Kali, but intentionally miss. Kali will flop like she was hit and we'll use the moment to kick everyone's ass.
Kyle: [OOC] There's like, a dozen people up here with guns. I doubt we can take them all down in one round. And that's assuming we top out the initiative order completely.
Dane: [GM] More importantly, I have no idea how you expect to be sharing this idea with Kali in character.
Joe: [OOC] We can't just psychically know what we're all thinking OOC? I think that's kind of what we always do anyhow.
Dane: [GM] Not when it's relevant!
Ian: [OOC] Fine, I'll go with "Plan B".
Joe: [OOC] We don't have jumper cables, a DeLorean or a stripper.
Ian: [OOC] Not your "Plan B".
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari quickly jerks the weapon off of Kali and tries to shoot the soldier holding her at gunpoint instead!
Joe: [OOC] "Mari quickly jerks the weapon off" Oh this is going in my Out-of-Context box forever...
[Ian] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Soo: [OOC] You're my hero Ian.
Dane: [GM] Oh my...
Dane: [GM] Mari's aim is quite off however and she hits Kali in the shoulder. The bullet still hits the soldier and knocks him down but Kali also takes a moderate wound.
Soo: [OOC] It's okay Ian. My standards for a hero are fairly flexible.
Dane: [GM] Sorry, he got a critical failure but I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I tried to hybridize the results.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali drops to the ground, rolling around in pain.
Joe: [OOC] You know? I like this Plan B too.
Kyle: [OOC] I would have appreciated discussing this plan before, you know, DOING it.
Dane: [GM] Most of the soldier start to panic in confusion but a few prep to fight!
Dane: [GM] Initiative me Amadeus!
[Ian] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
[Soo] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
[Joe] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Okay, it's going to be Kyle, Joe, Danielle, Soldier 1, Soldier 2, Soo, Ian, Soldier 3, Himmult, top of the order.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey whips out his pistol. "Viva la revolution, doc!" he yells as he tries to hit Himmult.
Soo: [OOC] ...
Ian: [OOC] Was that even witty?
Joe: [OOC] It's not even correct Spanish.
Kyle: [OOC] SHUT UP!
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM]  Bailey shoots off a shot at Dr. Himmult despite being mere feet away from him.
Joe: [OOC] You deserved that. If you had hit him after that one-liner, there would be no justice in the world.
Kyle: [OOC] It wasn't that bad.
Soo: [OOC] It was Kyle. It was so bad I'm honestly surprised it didn't hit Kali too.

1 comment:

  1. Dane's last statement is missing some words, like "but missed".

    ReplyDelete