Friday, April 18, 2014

97- SMaLM

Dane: [GM] Jenise Langley begins walking out her back door, urging you to follow along. "Com'mon. We should get ya up there before the sun gets down."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali nods. "Yeah. Better to not draw attention to ourselves."
Kyle: [OOC] Our group contains a maid and a flying robot head. I think we're kind of past the subtle stage.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey strolls along too.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari trails behind the group, looking around at the scenery. "Still a very nice place."
Kyle: [OOC] I swear to god this will be relevant Dane, but how would you rate Jenise's butt?
Dane: [GM] Hmm, I'd say maybe a 7 on the SMaLM.
Kyle: [OOC] I forget, how does that convert into YJLUs?
Soo: [OOC] For once I don't want to know.
Ian: [OOC] Sir Mix-a-Lot Metric and Younger Jennifer Lopez Units.
Soo: [OOC] I said I didn't want to know.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey watches Jenise walk up ahead of them. "Yeah, view's pretty nice 'round 'ere."
Joe: [GR-210] GR immediately catches Bailey's meaning. "Hmm... I could go for some cultist strange."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "Mari dear, come up here with me. I don't want you catching whatever disease is afflicting our peers."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari snickers to herself and walks alongside Kali. "It really is anything that moves, isn't it ma'am?"
Joe: [GR-210] "I find that assumption to be rude! To think that I'd be so elitist as to limit it to things that can move! Particularly saucy pieces of mining equipment, for example."
Soo: [OOC] Remember the good old days when I was confused enough by this group and this game that we didn't have to have these sort of conversations?
Ian: [OOC] It was a happier time, for sure.
Kyle: [OOC] I was just trying to add some fluff to my character so I figured I would have him interact more realistically with the game world.
Ian: [OOC] Hmm, that is true.
Soo: [OOC] I never really had Bailey pegged for a pervert.
Kyle: [OOC] Since when is finding a woman attractive considered perverted.
Soo: [OOC] Since you apparently devised two entire systems of measuring the quality of a woman's ass.
Joe: [OOC] It's adorable that you think there's only two.
Dane: [GM] If Bailey is going this way, I might just start providing the information up front.
Kyle: [OOC] It's just a character trait, not a complete devolution of his character.
Joe: [OOC] Up until now your character traits have been a thick accent and predisposition to failure. Adding in perversion might be an improvement.
Dane: [GM] At the top of hill to the far back of the property you see a man sitting on a wooden crate. He has a rifle in his lap and he's smoking a pipe.
Joe: [OOC] Details, details. I demand to know the quality of this guard's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment