Wednesday, June 18, 2014

121- Wah Wah Waaaah

Dane: [Techie] Techie pulls out a small revolver and shoots at the monster.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The shot hits the monster but doesn't seem to do much damage. Then again its hard to tell with all that flailing around and being on fire its doing.
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "A revolver? A piddly little revolver?! You're a secret agent for a secret government police force. You don't have a fracking freeze ray or something?!"
Dane: [Techie] "I'm just a field technician. I had my required time on the range and that's it!"
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "Remind me to aggressively repurpose you later."
Dane: [Monster, On Fire] The monster turns to Techie, roars and charges forward, wreathed in flames!"
Ian: [OOC] I think the plot is going to 'repurpose' your character for you Joe.
Soo: [OOC] Like, into a salsa bowl.
[Dane] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The monster smacks Techie aside, smacking her into the wall like Bailey earlier.
Kyle: [OOC] Is there any way Bailey can help since he's still over there?
Dane: [GM] Hmm, it would be a kind of stunt-y thing so yes. I'm willing to reduce the damage if Bailey can catch her before she hits the wall. Smacking damage stands though.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey waves his arms and tries to get between Techie and the wall.
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Oh...
Kyle: [OOC] Let me guess. Another critical miss?
Dane: [GM] Bailey catches Techie... after a fashion. She slams into him and they both slam into the wall. Techie takes a moderate wound from being smacked but I'm distributing the minor one for the wall to Bailey. Bailey drops his pistols in the impact.
Kyle: [OOC] I hate being right.
Soo: [OOC] Is it only me or is it impossible to visualize this without the "wah wah waaaaah" trombone noise?
Joe: [Lord Beefstorm] "Hunt! Get your tongue out of our technician and shoot that thing!"
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey staggers about and looks for his guns, finding them on the ground.
Kyle: [OOC] I was prone right? So I guess that's my turn getting up.
Dane: [GM] I'll say you got your pistols as you got up. Narrative impetus. 
Kyle: [OOC] Oh good. Wouldn't want to hamper Bailey's ironclad coolness now would we?
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali fires off another shot from her pistol.
Joe: [OOC] Because the last time one of our chicks shot at it things went so well.
Soo: [OOC] You want me to use my low-level teleportation instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment