Wednesday, December 4, 2013

42- Something Very Wrong

Dane: [GM] Okay, so you get back to town and... well eesh. Even in the short time you've been gone since Bugocoplypse Now happened the bugs have shown up, eaten the heck out of everything and buggered (heh) off. The town is mostly either on fire, a wreck or just strewn with a dandy number of corpses. There are some dead bugs but mostly people just got eaten and killed.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari walks around the edge of town, waving that dandy shotgun about just in case there's any more insects.
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 skitters about on the ground poking every body and giggling like a robotic head of a schoolgirl.
Kyle: [OOC] That's an utterly horrifying image.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali walks along, having tied what's left of her sleeve off over her missing arm. "Something tells me that that whole issue between the mining company and the union just resolved itself rather hastily."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey nods and pulls his bandanna over his face to avoid the smell. "Yep."
Soo: [OOC] What ever did happen with all that? I felt like that was getting set up as a plot point.
Dane: [GM] A good GM can't rely on the party following the plot exactly as planned so I seed side possibilities out so that no matter what you guys do, it always seems intentional on my part.
Ian: [OOC] So kind of a more elaborate and better done kind of railroading?
Dane: [GM] Nah, it's less of a railroad and more a complex series of train stations. You get sent to different ones by getting on different trains, but once you're there I get the chance to poke you back to the right path by making another train show up.
Joe: [OOC] Hey Dane, when is my maid showing up?
Dane: [GM] Or sometimes you get stabbed by a drifter while waiting on the platform...
Dane: [GM] Can't you at least change the description Joe?
Joe: [OOC] Nope, I consider every detail I messaged you to be utterly crucial.
Dane: [GM] Among the wreckage of a nearby building, a woman in a maid uniform is milling about aimlessly, as if her very existence was an affront to the cosmic order of the universe. She has wavy red hair and green eyes.
Soo: [OOC] Why is that so painful for Dane?
Ian: [OOC] Dane has wavy red hair and green eyes.
Soo: [OOC] Oh... I see where this is going and it's horrible.
Joe: [OOC] He was originally going to change my description, then he needed me to cover a shift for him at the comic shop we work at. I used that as leverage.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali puts her hand on her hip and tilts her head. "That's kind of an odd thing to see in the middle of all this, wouldn't you say?"
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari slings her shotgun back. "Maybe she works at the company office and she's got some kind of trauma-induced disorder."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "Maybe we oughta sit'er down before she gits 'urt."
Dane: [GM] Ooh, I kinda like that. Adds depth.
Joe: [OOC] I didn't agree to that.
Dane: [GM] You coerced me into her name and appearance. Personality was left blank.
Joe: [OOC] Only losers fill out the whole character sheet. That stuff is just fluff!
Dane: [GM] Oh this will be delightful.
Joe: [GR-210] "You there! Woman! Are you the one the service sent?"
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali looks down at GR. "Did you have something to do with this?"
Joe: [GR-210] "I simply had a hireling service bring over someone to help me in my newly limited state. Purely needed really. She'll be carrying me and polishing me from now on."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "A profesh'nal robot 'ead carrier and polish'er... dressed as a maid. That's kind'a an odd profession..."
Joe: [GR-210] "YOUR FACE IS AN ODD PROFESSION! You there! I require an immediate polish!"
Dane: [Danielle the Maid] The woman walks over, her expression distant and empty. She picks up GR-210 and begins to polish him with a sort of disconnected, creepy lack of interest. "My name is Daninelle, I'm from the robot polishing company. I will take care of you from now on sir..." She barely moves besides her hands cleaning GR-210. "The train I was riding up here was attacked at the station by those insects. I almost died but I survived by realizing that if I did, you wouldn't be served..."
Ian: [OOC] Well I'm horrifically disturbed by all this.
Soo: [OOC] Wow, Dane is kind of upstaging all of us.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey walks towards Danielle and offers to take GR from her. "Miss, ya look like ya have a little bit'a crazy in ya. May'be I should let ya rest a bit."
Dane: [Danielle the Maid] Danielle jerks back, squeezing GR-210 to her. "No! I only take orders from Mr. GR-210. Isn't that right sir?" She looks down at GR-210 with bizzarely empty yet fixated eyes.
Joe: [OOC] You've turned my moment of glory into something very wrong Dane... bravo sir, bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment