Friday, December 20, 2013

49- Point and Dick Interface

Joe: [OOC] Okay, plan time. I've been doing some light biology reading and I think if I can get GR-210's robo-spider legs to puncture both of her lungs at the same time, we can kill her before she screams.
Kyle: [OOC] What kind of biology reading is that?!
Joe: [OOC] I'm not sure. Is First Blood a biology book?
Ian: [OOC] I don't think that's even in First Blood.
Kyle: [OOC] Wouldn't the air escaping the lungs make a noise?
Joe: [OOC] Yeah but it's the vocal chords that do the modulate it. It'd just be kind of a wet popping I'd think.
Ian: [OOC] Christopher Lee probably would know. I think he killed like a 100 Nazis.
Joe: [OOC] I think I've got him on speed-dial after that pub crawl a few years back...
Soo: [OOC] Dane, the men are lost in Rambo fantasies. I'm going to try and calm the woman down.
Dane: [GM] Okay then. Just do whatever then give me a roll. I'm assuming this is diplomatic.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali puts her hand up reassuringly. "I'm not armed ma'am. We didn't know Mr. Johnson lived with anyone. We're investigators."
[Soo] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] The woman calms down a little, presumably because you didn't kill her immediately in some convoluted fashion. "I... I well yes. I'm his wife, Felicity Johnson."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] "The case took an unexpected turn and we needed to do some investigating into Mr. Johnson's personal life. We thought we'd have to get in covertly. Is there a chance we can speak briefly? It's very important."
Joe: [OOC] I was kind of hoping her name would be something I could work into the 'Food-Genitals' mechanic like how I was calling Dill Johnson "Pickle Penis". Like, I dunno, Cucumber Spamwich.
Ian: [OOC] That was a stretch of a joke the first time. It hasn't exactly improved.
Kyle: [OOC] You call it a Spamwich?
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari nods. "Everyone be respectful, this just went from investigating to an interview."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey nods. "Weapon's fer mah per'tection ma'am. No threat meant."
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 believes in the saying "if you can't say something non-threatening, don't say anything at all."
Dane: [GM] Felicity Johnson goes back to her room briefly and returns with a robe on and walks down the stairs. "To whom to I have the um... pleasure of meeting?"
Kyle: [OOC] Guessing Soo's roll was a pass but not a big one. Play it cool. Think very un-Joe thoughts.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali holds out her hand and offers to shake. "Miss Kalinara d'Vostog. I'm a private investigator by trade. These are my associates."
Ian: [OOC] I kinda forgot Kali HAD a full name.
Joe: [OOC] Need to update your Ian/Soo fanfics now?
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey tips his hat. "Mr. Hunt. I'm the muscle I suppose."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari bows in the fashion of her homeland. "Mari Shasho, magical assistance."
Kyle: [OOC] That's one way to say 'lights people on fire'.
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 skitters about. "I'm just here to keep things sexy!"
Dane: [GM] Felicity sits down in the study. "Oh, Lady d'Vostog. I had heard in the rumors you indulged in detective work but I never thought I'd get to meet you. Oh this will make a lovely story I suppose. But I suppose I'm just trying to be cheerful despite myself. What turn in my husband's case brought you here?"
Dane: [GM] Remember Soo, you have a huge amount of status traits and resources. It's normally a perk but in your own home city it's going to be hard to be unnoticed.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali puts her hand on Felicity's. "This is going to be hard to say..."
Joe: [GR-210] "Interacting with organics is my prime directive. Allow me. Ma'am, knock knock."
Ian: [OOC] I'm about to feel very bad for a fictional character and very angry at a real one."
Dane: [GM] Felicity looks very confused, her mind clearly racing with the signals she's getting from the group. "Um... who is there?"
Joe: [GR-210] "Not Dillon Johnson ever again. Unless someone who was shot, murdered and had his corpse eaten by giant bugs could knock on doors."
Ian: [OOC] How is THAT 'interfacing with organics'?
Joe: [OOC] Well, usually GR-210 interfaces with them by murdering them. His ability to talk to them is limited to being mean. Point and dick interface.
Kyle: [OOC] I think I just lost my soul from reading that.
Soo: [OOC] Is that what that odd, sucking feeling is?

Ian: [OOC] Maybe we should have just had Christopher Lee kill her. This might be more cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment