Monday, December 9, 2013

44- Big-Titted Dolphin Women from Mars

Soo: [OOC] So then, train home?
Kyle: [OOC] Yep.
Ian: [OOC] I'm about done with here.
Joe: [OOC] I'm all for leaving.
Dane: [GM] Okay, I'll just kind of skip to the train, in case anyone was expecting intense ticket-buying action.
Joe: [OOC] Hey hey wait! We don't know how Danielle feels about this.
Dane: [GM] Danielle is a fictional character that has no bearing on the OOC discussions of the group.
Joe: [OOC] Assuming my maid doesn't have OOC thoughts is a very racist conceit.
Ian: [OOC] No, assuming your NPC HAS OOC thoughts is a very schizophrenic conceit.
Joe: [OOC] Fine, fine. I talked to Danielle and she said she's fine with it. Then she said something kind of creeping. What's a fork-job exactly?
Soo: [OOC] Dane, I know this is a bit of a role reversal, but please move the plot now.
Dane: [GM] The train pulls away from the station platform and you find yourselves finally leaving Colton (or at least what's left of it) and heading back to the capital at Imperian City. 
Joe: [GR-210] GR-210 sits up on Danielle's shoulder and looks out the window. "Farewell Colton, my only regret is that you burned by a hand that wasn't mind."
Dane: [Danielle] Danielle looks down at her hands with empty eyes. "Dust in the wind. Everything."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali sips her coffee quietly, enjoying the comforts of the heated car after all that time in the snow. "Ignoring the lack of sensitivity for the dead, you don't even have hands GR."
Joe: [GR-210] "You're one to talk on the subject."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari flops down next to Kali to put someone between the two of them. "I hope the next part of this little expedition proves slightly less... negative."
Kyle: [OOC] Ian's kind of got a point. The guy we came here to find is dead. Kali lost an arm, GR-210 lost almost all of his body, Mari became legally a slave and Bailey had a conga-line of amusing injuries inflicted on him. I'd say this wasn't exactly an adventure to write home about.
Joe: [OOC] Well, I got a maid and Ian got a shotgun.
Soo: [OOC] Oh yes, a very disturbing NPC and a gun that I could buy 600 a week of at my character's income. Truly this offsets Kali's ability to use a typewriter quickly ever again.
Ian: [OOC] I almost forgot Mari is Kali's servant at this point. Kali's not very good at acting like a snobby upper-class lady.
Soo: [OOC] Well it's just an act for the statistical bonuses remember? Kali's too nice to actually make a big deal of it.
Dane: [GM] Speaking of lackies, Soo, you never got a replacement for that butler Joe killed. Normally it'd be replaced with another NPC but since it happened so early in the campaign, if you'd like to trade in the points for something else, I'm fine with that.
Joe: [OOC] Ooh! Get another one. Preferrably some kind of catgirl nurse so our NPCs can have fights for our affection. It'll be just like that fanfiction I wrote.
Soo: [OOC] I think I'm hearing strong arguments towards re-purposing the points.
Ian: [OOC] What the heck is that a fanfiction of?
Joe: [OOC] This group. I'll leave who was dressed up like a catgirl nurse to your imagination.
Kyle: [OOC] You had to ask.
Soo: [OOC] Well I don't want to take something that would appear out of nowhere and ruin the sense of immerision, so why don't I put it into Holdings and send you a list of stuff that I'm adding to Kali's townhouse back in the capital. We haven't been there yet so no one will notice.
Joe: [OOC] There's the great scene where Ian finally grows a pair and asks Soo by way of epic guitar solo, but then big-titted dolphin women from Mars snatch her away.
Soo: [OOC] Ideally some sort of psychiatrist's office, Dane. Can I get one of those?

No comments:

Post a Comment