Wednesday, December 18, 2013

48- Pixie Dust and Elf Entrails

Dane: [GM] Okay, you made quite a racket going out that window.
Joe: [OOC] Oh come on, I don't get to roll to be sneaky?
Dane: [GM] You jumped... out of a window... yelling at the top of your robo-lungs. NO.
Soo: [OOC] Is 'robo-lungs' the medical term?
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey runs up to the door of the house and unlocks it, bolting inside.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari runs after him!
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali chases everyone else. "Care to explain why we just got our cover blown and we're proceeding with this?
Soo: [OOC] I'm assuming my character is as confused by this as I am.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] "The foot-high ninja jus' made a racket out there. Better we ain't on the street."
Joe: [GR-210] GR skitters around towards the door and goes inside.
Kyle: [OOC] Dane can I try to lock him out?
Dane: [GM] Hmm, I'm not how to handle that, so why don't we make it opposed speed rolls.
[Kyle] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
[Joe] ROLLS. [GM] RECEIVES RESULTS.
Dane: [GM] Bailey almost manages to slam the door closed before GR-210 can get in.
Joe: [OOC] Try to cut me out? Son of a Mac user!
Soo: [OOC] Hey! I use a Mac.
Joe: [OOC] And I forgive you because I'm willing to look past your flaws.
Ian: [OOC] I dunno yall, Linux or leave is my outlook.
Kyle: [OOC] We are not having this kind of conversation (I think it will go on long enough for one of Danes few remaining undamaged blood vessels to rupture with rage).
Soo: [OOC] Out of curiosity, what do you run  Kyle?
Kyle: [OOC] A magical box powered by pixie dust and elf entrails that shows me Netflix if I massage its clicky-bits the right way.
Dane: [GM] SOMEONE DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES THIS PLOT HAPPEN NOW!
Joe: [OOC] C:/PLOT.EXE
Dane: [GM] GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Soo: [OOC] I think I heard that from my apartment.
Ian: [OOC] Dane is out of town on business.
Soo: [OOC] And I think I still heard it.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari looks around the entryway and pokes her head into the nearest doorjamb.
Ian: [OOC] *Quietly hugs Dane till he calms down*
Soo: [OOC] *Joins in*
Dane: [GM] The house is small but nicely decorated. Contemporary fashion in that classic Victorian-style green seems to be the trend. The room Mari is looking into is a small dining room with a nice wooden table.
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey cracks his back. "Well I think we ain' got long tah look 'round before the copper show, so les' make this quick."
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali nods and heads up the stairs. "I've got the bedroom covered. Someone find a study or something.
Joe: [OOC] Wasn't that traditional Victorian green coloring made with arsenic? I remember reading that somewhere.
Kyle: [OOC] I think we can resist licking the walls for a moment.
Ian: [OOC] Really? I do like to chew the scenery.
Kyle: [OOC] I'm going to ignore that pun because I don't want to kill you.
Soo: [OOC] I liked it actually. Definitely among my top five jokes regarding slow, horrible death by arsenic poisoning.
Joe: [OOC] Just saying, when the police show up, you can lure them inside and light the place up. No survivors.
Kyle: [OOC] Except for the robot that doesn't need to breathe.
Joe: [OOC] A failure to prepare on your part, not mine.
Dane: [GM] For the record I'm going to enjoy this.
Dane: [GM] As Kali walks up the stairs, a woman in her mid-thirties in a nightgown stands at the top of the stairs weilding a candlestick defensively. "Who the hell are you?!" She yells.
Soo: [OOC] Um guys... did we ever check to see if Dillon Johnson was married?
Ian: [OOC] Well this just got awkward.
Joe: [OOC] Talk about it Ian. I put on my burglarizin' music. My home invasion/murder soundtrack is a whole different playlist.
Soo: [OOC] Should we bother learning this woman's name or is she going to just be another corpse soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment