Wednesday, January 8, 2014

56- RP Romance Plot Tumor

Soo: [OOC] So, how do we find an expert on a particular subject anyhow?
Kyle: [OOC] Usually, someone makes a roll for their local knowledge, or research or something.
Dane: [GM] I'll roll for everyone.
Dane: [GM] Well... that's interesting.
Ian: [OOC] That's never a good thing. Ever.
Dane: [GM] The only person in the group who knows an expert in ancient religions is GR-210. 
Joe: [OOC] And suddenly look who's teacher now... Let's hear the bribes. I'll start with demanding one humiliating act per character.
Ian: [OOC] Fine, I'm in.
Kyle: [OOC] As long as it deals no permanent damage?
Joe: [OOC] I'll concede that purely because I like you guys, yes.
Soo: [OOC] Am I missing something?
Ian: [OOC] Occasionally, if Joe possesses something essential to the continuation of the campaign, he demands bribery to use it in-character. In this case he's going with the usual bribe in the form of having characters do something shameful.
Soo: [OOC] So I should just go along?
Kyle: [OOC] In the interests of accomplishing anything today? Yes.
Soo: [OOC] Fine, I'm in too.
Joe: [OOC] Bailey was drinking before while Kali was reading. Bailey will drunkenly attempt to hit on her and then Mari will run downstairs in a towel and declare her undying love for Kali as well, prompting a drunk, naked slapfight.
Dane: [GM] Remember the days when I was the GM? Weren't those great?
Soo: [OOC] Has Joe ever BEEN the GM?
Ian: [OOC] Yes, it was an experience so horrific, the game didn't end at all.
Kyle: [OOC] It transfered to the core of the Earth and became an additional layer of hell.
Joe: [OOC] It's less of a layer, more like an extension or a finished basement. Anyhow, I feel that maybe that would take too long to roleplay, so I'll go with something easier. I demand Kali and Mari subtly hint at being lesbian lovers for at least one scene and I want Bailey to drunkenly throw up on either of them. GO TIME.
Soo: [OOC] There's something inherently wrong with this entire concept.
Joe: [GR-210] "Hmm, I know someone who might be of use for this."
Dane: [GM] The expert you know is named Ghilliam Graham, a researcher and professor at Empress University here in the city.
Joe: [GR-210] "Ah yes, ol' Ghilly. He probably owes me a favor or two. Let's visit him in the morning!"
Joe: [OOC] There, now I'm just going to politely wait.
Ian: [OOC] I hate my life.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari comes down the stairs after cleaning up from the evening. She slumps on the couch in her pajamas and looks around. "So what did I hear? GR's got a good idea on a lead for us?"
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali nods and puts the journal on the table. "I suppose he does."
Joe: [OOC] Tick-tock-tick-tock.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali leans onto her remaining elbow. "You really should let me braid your hair Mari. You have such a lovely head of it and you always just lop it off at the chin."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari smiles. "You really think so? It's just so unruly." She sidles over to Kali and turns her back to her, hiding a bit of blushing.
Joe: [OOC] Dance my puppets! Dance!
Kyle: [OOC] This is very wrong, even more wrong than usual Joe-wrong.
Soo:[OOC] I know Kyle, but if we back out, he'll just find some way to make it worse.
Kyle: [OOC] That is true: the only constant in this group is the Joe will find a new line to cross.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali begins to braid Mari's hair. "This will be a bit tough with one hand, but humor me, I don't want to feel like I've lost my touch for this."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari smiles softly despite looking away. "Take all the time you need; I trust you."
Joe: [OOC] I feel like this is a bit forced. Use more subtlety.
Soo: [OOC] How would I know? I'm not a lesbian.
Ian: [OOC] Neither am I... well, obviously, I mean.
Dane: [GM] Don't please Joe too much or next time he'll demand erotic fanfiction.
Soo: [OOC] I dunno, Kali could use some more character traits. I could roll with this.
Joe: [OOC] NO! Don't enjoy it! Then it isn't amusing for me.
Ian: [OOC] RP romance Soo?
Soo: [OOC] An aggressive RP romance plot tumor that sucks up the natures of our characters.
Ian: [OOC] Deal.
Kyle: [OOC] Welp, time for me to fufill both my promise and my sense of decency by putting an end to this.
Dane: [GM] Huh?
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey staggers over to the two women, an empty jug of table wine in his hand. "Welsh, lesh git shome shleep shoon. I'm feelin' a little shulgi..." Bailey then looks sick in the face an unceremoniously vomits onto both of them.
Joe: [OOC] You can't see it through a chat, but I am standing and applauding you Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment