Friday, January 31, 2014

66- Hulkthority

Dane: [GM] You board a truck not long later and begin a bumpy ride through the jungle to the ruins. The jungle air is thick and humid, even inside the covered back of the truck.
Soo: [OOC] Can I just off-handedly declare that Kali changed into something more adventure appropriate than a dress? I dunno like maybe a pair of pants.
Dane: [GM] Yeah sure, whatever.
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari bounces up and down in the bed of the truck. "This is kind of fun. I think I prefer this to the train."
Joe: [GR-210] "Oh yes, there's nothing more comfortable for travel than 1900's truck technology."
Kyle: [OOC] ...?
Joe: [OOC] Dammit.
Joe: [GR-210] "I mean... now technology... or at least a fantasy world with a technological equivalent of..."
Ian: [OOC] Just keep on digging that hole, eventually you'll pop out somewhere.
Soo: [Kali dVostog] Kali shrugs, flexing her shoulders. "It's nice to be away from civilization. Dressing like a proper lady can be so demanding."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] "I don't know how you put up with it, really. I'd be bothered having things on my face all day."
Kyle: [OOC] The innuendo quality of that statement is around an A-. If Kali offers to put something all over her face I'll grade on a curve.
Joe: [OOC] Yeah, sure, we're out in the sticks. Just stop wearing make-up, let yourself get fat and stop giving a damn what others think. It's like a first marriage.
Dane: [GM] I swear that I GM so that my suicide note will have substance. At this point Joe alone is going to make it a novella.
Kyle: [OOC] Did that Himmult guy come with us?
Dane: [GM] Nope, he stayed back at town.
Joe: [GR-210] GR looks around. "Either way I'm happy that Himmult guy didn't come along. I get a bad vibe from him."
Ian: [Mari Shasho] Mari nods. "I did get a slight evil aura off of him."
Kyle: [Bailey Hunt] Bailey bounces around the bed of the truck, clearly not enjoying the ride. "Guy probably is evil. Never trust 'thority fig'ures like 'im. We oughta change up our exit plan tah keep him on 'is toes."
Joe: [OOC] I know you're being phonetic but 'thority sounds kind of badass.
Soo: [OOC] How so?
Joe: [OOC] Like some kind of cosmic version of authority giving out by the Norse god of thunder.
Ian: [OOC] Or the Avenger.
Soo: [OOC] So doctor Himmult is a bad guy with some sort of jurisdiction officiated by Thor?
Ian: [OOC] It could be worse, it could be Hulkthority. 
Joe: [OOC] Oh please, Thority overrules Hulkthority.
Dane: [GM] ARTICLE 27 OF GAMING GROUP CHARTER. WARNING ISSUED.
Joe: [OOC] Oh right. Sorry.
Ian: [OOC] Motion to the chair to drop the issue.
Dane: [GM] Chair accepts motion. Issue dropped.
Soo: [OOC] Dare I ask?
Kyle: [OOC] Article 27 of our gaming group charter states that arguments, or even discussion, of the superiority of one superhero over another will result in the immediate end of the group.
Soo: [OOC] That's a bit harsh.
Ian: [OOC] But needed. The article was added after a conversation started about who was faster: Superman or the Flash.
Kyle: [OOC] The details are lost to the sands of time and the fog of war but seriously... people died.


1 comment:

  1. As the Flash once said about the neck and neck races between him and supes: Those were for charity.
    :P

    ReplyDelete